Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tonights the night!

Tonight is graduation at Northeast, though I am only transfering I feel as if it is a huge turning point in my life. Northeast represents a huge part of me! Cam helped me write my graduation speech as we talked about what to put into it we talked about all of our great memories of northeast, the people that we met surpasses all memories! The people are who touch your life!

I am nervous about tonight, but what must be said must be said.
I am so thankful for all the people that invested into my life and poured into me! I've learned so much and grown as a person. I found God, when I looked for Him with my whole heart!

The past couple of days I have stayed with Kelly and her great family! We've enjoyed talking about life and love and God. She made a new blog hers is kellybelleblog.blogspot.com you should check it out she is a pretty amazing writer!

anywhoo! Summer is here and I will be blogging lots more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment